Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R> 100% Block Rate

Discussion on R> 100% Block Rate within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile R> 100% Block Rate

R> 100% Block Rate

Can someone please share a link to 100% Block Rate

and atk speed for range weapon...

thanks........
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2008, 03:21   #2

hmm...looking for that too
Old 05/17/2008, 05:05   #3

i think it is server sided
Old 05/17/2008, 05:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scripter2 View Post
i think it is server sided
then we can't do anything bout it then....
Old 05/17/2008, 10:32   #5

guyz it is server side just like dodge and accuracy!
Old 05/19/2008, 10:14   #6

aw....so wat bout those hacks changing their dodge at accu?...are u saying it only changes the stats of the char's without any effect or doesnt stock at all?..

hmmmm...>,<
Old 05/19/2008, 10:50   #7

your changing the image of dodge and accu but not the real dodge or accu try to experiment and set your dodge to 200 try to lure mobs and you will see it has no effect at all!
Old 05/19/2008, 11:30   #8

yup tried it..not working for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2008, 15:49   #9

its a server side
Old 06/30/2008, 13:24   #10

server sided
Old 07/01/2008, 01:56   #11

yeah its server sided....

but still you can edit protection shield and try it equiping in the amulet slot...

its a speculation... but still you can try if it works
Old 07/01/2008, 02:27   #12

You could change the itemeffect.edf still it will be client sided because each item has it's ID. And yes dodge hack exist. Still working on dodge hack tho i'm still at 85%.Mobs knows ur true dodge since they depend on the info of ur char set by the server with the id's of the items that u are wearing and mobs in this episode has higher accuracy compare on the previous episode. At 196 dodge (no mobs in ether can hit you) in the previous episode try it in this episode you'll be hit many times. Dodge hack is more effective on pvp'ng with other race than PL'ng or farming.
I say "Shield"ers has the most advantage during this HACK ERA of RFO not the Launchers (Block/Dodge "Owns" Speed/1 Hit Hack) because with the dodge/block hack you'll have lesser chance to be banned and more chance to be famous in your server and won't be called a ******.

You could increase your block rate.

With 300+ dodge -99 dodge w/shield and ur a warder/BK/Sentry dying wont be in your vocabulary. "Block block block miss miss miss block miss block miss miss block block miss block miss." ahaha you'll be crying in tears.

Go go shielders.
Old 07/01/2008, 02:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
You could change the itemeffect.edf still it will be client sided because each item has it's ID. And yes dodge hack exist. Still working on dodge hack tho i'm still at 85%.Mobs knows ur true dodge since they depend on the info of ur char set by the server with the id's of the items that u are wearing and mobs in this episode has higher accuracy compare on the previous episode. At 196 dodge (no mobs in ether can hit you) in the previous episode try it in this episode you'll be hit many times. Dodge hack is more effective on pvp'ng with other race than PL'ng or farming.
I say "Shield"ers has the most advantage during this HACK ERA of RFO not the Launchers (Block/Dodge "Owns" Speed/1 Hit Hack) because with the dodge/block hack you'll have lesser chance to be banned and more chance to be famous in your server and won't be called a bugger.

You could increase your block rate.

With 300+ dodge -99 dodge w/shield and ur a warder/BK/Sentry dying wont be in your vocabulary. "Block block block miss miss miss block miss block miss miss block block miss block miss." ahaha you'll be crying in tears.

Go go shielders.

As far as I remember Aoe Attacks cant be dodged(or thats what everyone says) as well as that summons have a really high accurancy and hit pretty much everything that isn't hacking.
So in fact if you manage to dodge stuff like that(which not even the biggest dodge monkeys do) you will be called a hacker fast and prolly investigated, especially if you aren't archon...
Oh and you can't really have a high dodge rate with a shield, that would be like calling out your a hacker( well never saw a shield guy that could actually dodge me with +5 gloves on).
And getting high dodge 300+ is quite easy these days, either use mercy stuff on spots you shouldn't be or/and use Absolute Armor combined with the other dodge buffs.
Old 07/01/2008, 02:56   #14

dude...i play on wowscape and i saw some times amazing hackers..a 2 weeks ago one dude with tier 5 corpse camp my undead priest he was a mage,every time he cast frostbolt on me crit for 13620,what a coincidence he killme 3 times with the same damage,( tier 5 NOT DONATIONS),another hacker,.invisible i guess,..there was a 3 alliances with full donation 20 to 28k health and i saw how evry one was loosing health till dead in less than 2 seconds one by one,so the point is,IS NOT SERVER SIDE a lot of good talented hackers know a lots of things

but,their are tired of expose or share the glitches and hacks couse become so popular and the emu developers start work on it and BAMM fix,thats why good hackers dont want share anymore that easy,.the only way their share the hacks is on those **** sites you have to pay to see,.
Old 07/01/2008, 03:00   #15

Yes it's true summons are a pest. They freakin hit me a lot while the summoners along with others can't hit me that's simply g a y..LoL And yes, i can dodge some aoe's because of the int set 55 armor of a launcher which has enough def rate to make dodging more effective.

Let them think it's becuase of the counter-attack buffs hehehe.

Yeah so 300+ dodge just -99 for warders/sentry/bk will still make them a dodger lol. blocker/dodger. Instant fame.. in the Death Hall of Fame (where perma ban players are loaded) in rfboards ph. hahahaha