Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100% success upgrade (this is not a guide)

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brynski123 View Post
what is WPE???? can you answer my questions please
Search and read before you ask.

Old   #92

Yes, i can do it too. It's client side, Watch out it isn't 100%!! BUT it does increase your chances by a lot.. I've blown up 2 pieces of +5 leon armors with it, and oyu don't get them back after relogging! have fun with stuff you dont need.

Old   #93

pm me if u need the file, its forbidden its in rfcheats.org u need 150 posts to get it and i have it...

but u have to pay me 25$ for the file... paypal only
Old   #94

you can send me it via pm if wish, you have 100% that I will not redistribute it, and maybe later you will get something for exchange from me ;]

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by esengwafu View Post
how about sql injector?
how about u shut up about **** u dont know about
Old   #96

Ugh so close and yet so far. So I'm guessing modifying the receive packets isn't the way to go. If getting the upgrade success chance is at the send packets maybe I'll try and experiment with that.
Old   #97

I thinks it's in the sent packets. You modify the upgrade chance to succeed and reduce the chance to fail.
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedlt View Post
how about u shut up about **** u dont know about...
which was a reply to "How about SQL injector"

my reply, you both dont know **** about **** or you wouldnt have said what you did.

Yes, sql injection works, you can give yourself a **** GM account, but if there are people that care you better expect to get IP banned fast and do what you want/need to before it happens, and for *** sakes , cover your tracks. So many **** sloppy hacks around now it's disgraceful. 1/2 the **** you try find as a "helper" is a virus that records what sites you go to and spams pop-ups, etc.. easily disabled. but ****, someone drop a nuke on these noobs and make em' all read the manual
Old   #99

if your anti virus says its a virus, it is.... unless you know how to de-compile it and know better.
Old   #100

whos noob? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
lol u knew it already.. %godhand 7 lol!!!! and still you want to learn how to use it? well, type it of course

btw, I just want to clear things out, SQL injection is not a kind of hack or some fcking imbeciles just want to talk like elite hackers.. SQL injection isnt used for games, and cant be used for games!!.. wanna be elite hackers.. screw off.. die!! back to game hacking..

its not the receive packet.. receive packet is client side, send packet = server side..
I'll explain this much clearer

Receive packet = receives what the server sends to the client
while send packet = sends packet to the server what the client needs to send
i still gotta ask reggie.... have you got this woking to +7 yet ??? i want screan shots on a normal client. Seems to me from Zhoea's original post you talk alot and know nothing.
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
lol u knew it already.. %godhand 7 lol!!!! and still you want to learn how to use it? well, type it of course

btw, I just want to clear things out, SQL injection is not a kind of hack or some fcking imbeciles just want to talk like elite hackers.. SQL injection isnt used for games, and cant be used for games!!.. wanna be elite hackers.. screw off.. die!! back to game hacking..

its not the receive packet.. receive packet is client side, send packet = server side..
I'll explain this much clearer

Receive packet = receives what the server sends to the client
while send packet = sends packet to the server what the client needs to send
i still gotta ask reggie.... have you got this woking to +7 yet ??? i want screan shots on a normal client. Seems to me from Zhoea's original post you talk alot and know nothing.

edit : sql injection is not for noobs, but yes it works for games, in fact EVERY MMO. They all have and SQL database, its just a matter of getting the address and then getting access to it. In most cases if you can get in, then you can make an admin account and then it's game over.

I wont post further about this, and dont PM me about it, if everyone had access to SQL injection to hack a game, there would be no MMO's left.

i have to guess reggie, the reason that you are getting so ****** about people asking about SQL is that you yorself know nothing about it, and that is why you are still posting client-side hacks that mean nothing beyond the fact that i can mod these values... when i get the packets to make it server side i won't tell you, as you have been a **** to people asking reasonable questions.
Old   #103

**** is it send or recieve???? can anyone show us some evidence if its send or recieve...and some more hints plss ^__^ V
Old   #104

if use wpe for upgrade..this is not client side but client-server...
Old   #105

*** can u teach me how to do it? pls .. needed badly