Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No More Tutorial Plz

Discussion on No More Tutorial Plz within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No More Tutorial Plz

Okay this goes to anyone who wanna make tutorial for hacks,cheats or whatever you say it.

Please stop making tutorial, why? because i believe more tuts = more leecher and more leecher = more bad effect 2 game stability.

I believe many of you has already know what happened with the booming lowering equipment hack, speed hack, 10x/30x atk.speed.

Many player using this cheat now and it make the game even harder than before.

It is hard 4 me now 2 farm contribution point, why? because only Goliath, Acc Spec nets, and punisher can counter speed hack. And it is even harder 2 farm, why? because since the fly hack boomin many player make spiritualist job, and they mobs the whole map.
And of course it is easier 4 u to get killed now, since the 10/30x atk.speed is booming.

I know cheating is fun..but i believe it wont be fun anymore when everyone knows about it.

I know it is too late now, so dont even try 2 fix it because it is beyond your ability, but let us be wise and stop situation to get worse from now.

I hope everyone will agreed with me
And i'm sorry for my bad grammars ^_^
Let's make people smarter by giving clue or hints, not a tutorial.
Old 06/08/2008, 01:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydeez View Post
Okay this goes to anyone who wanna make tutorial for hacks,cheats or whatever you say it.

Please stop making tutorial, why? because i believe more tuts = more leecher and more leecher = more bad effect 2 game stability.

I believe many of you has already know what happened with the booming lowering equipment hack, speed hack, 10x/30x atk.speed.

Many player using this cheat now and it make the game even harder than before.

It is hard 4 me now 2 farm contribution point, why? because only Goliath, Acc Spec nets, and punisher can counter speed hack. And it is even harder 2 farm, why? because since the fly hack boomin many player make spiritualist job, and they mobs the whole map.
And of course it is easier 4 u to get killed now, since the 10/30x atk.speed is booming.

I know cheating is fun..but i believe it wont be fun anymore when everyone knows about it.

I know it is too late now, so dont even try 2 fix it because it is beyond your ability, but let us be wise and stop situation to get worse from now.

I hope everyone will agreed with me
And i'm sorry for my bad grammars ^_^
Let's make people smarter by giving clue or hints, not a tutorial.
No insults but I think ure in the wrong place because this place is all about sharing with others and cheating lol, no offense.
Old 06/08/2008, 01:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqandz View Post
No insults but I think ure in the wrong place because this place is all about sharing with others and cheating lol, no offense.
he has a point too.
well anyway, i think it's fine because this is:
RFO Main Discussions / Questions Discuss anything about RF Online in this forum

In my opinion, those atk. speed hacks are not really hard cheats but they do hurt the game especially when it is abused. unlike multiclient, money hack, or dupe. but money hack and dupe could be very destructive when the user abuses these. that's why these two hacks are now called hard cheats. i hope you get i what i mean....
well, im not trying to stop the sharing but im just voicing out my opinion too ^_^
it's because we are all here to cheat/hack.

NOTE:i didn't classify atk. speed hack as a hard cheat, only money hack and dupe.
Old 06/08/2008, 14:38   #4

I agree on soul, it depends on the user on how will he/she use this certain hack..good for me im still studying it to make it work...hehehehe
Old 06/09/2008, 05:07   #5

i agree w/ soul and override it only depends on the user...
here's a tip 4 u dizzy if u want 2 farm just don't atak the buggers or they will atak u 2
b the first to get the monster that's all
"SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH"