Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QQ] Force Buff Cooldown = Server Side?

Discussion on [QQ] Force Buff Cooldown = Server Side? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QQ] Force Buff Cooldown = Server Side?

I've been able to GM skills thanks to

But that method won't work with force buffs, I've even tried buffing another player with the frozen buff slots, but the 10% warning still apllies...

So is the force cooldown server side?

If yes, then I won't spend more time with this...
Which is sad because GM elites are worth a fortune!

Thank you for any reply!
Old 06/05/2008, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
same as me that 10% always applies when i try to use that...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server side ann client Side things.
08/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 10 Replies
Just for more we know guys.. this way none will lose his time. Wtaht we know now is: Speed: Cleint Side. Map Coord: Client side. Damage : Server Side.
How can i edit my force buff for more dmg?
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Can anyone tell me how to change my effect buff? like GM Adept = 20% Dmg to GM Adept =100% DMG? can anyone tell me please? Thanks...
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.
Force enemy out of AV with a deserter buff require
06/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Have someone who can Mind Control camp at the GraveYard nearest to the red portal. Use mind control and force them to jump through port out of the BG and flag them with the deserter flag. You do this enough, the opposite side will not have any players that will be not flagged to come back into AV thus allowing your side to win. Of course if they report you to GMs, you might get in trouble. Have fun with this while it lasts!