Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Much can probably be exploited with mixing files

Discussion on Much can probably be exploited with mixing files within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Much can probably be exploited by mixing files

Not sure if this (title) is common knowledge or what, but by doing so I was able to create different racial characters in one account in RFO-ph (which officially, is locked only to one race per account) just a few moments ago. For a full TUT on this go to the forum where you can hide stuff, sorry but I just hate spoonfeeding (you already got your clue from this topic's title).

Thanks to zereke for this idea though, his alleged item spawn hack got me into working on this line of exploits.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Mixing
03/09/2009 - Kal Online - 32 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to make imperial weapon on int. So packet should be(?): (0x62,"bddddd",1,baseitem,weapon1,armor 1,medicine,money) - Sniffed on private server + found 5had0ws format Problem is - It only opened a window "Item is not enough". g46 stick(baseitem): 2339941 (for example) g46 sword(weapon1): 2339942
mixing
02/17/2008 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
gibts irgend ne möglichkeit nen mixing stone sicher auf ne waffe zu machen? :P nicht imp hack sondern wenn man schon nen stone hat ;) is there a way to get a mixing stone on a weapon? dont wanna use imp hack, already have stone ;)
MIXING
11/25/2007 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
ü
new thing to maybe get exploited
09/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ We are proud to announce an incredible opportunity to all our loyal fans. We are giving away double EXP points! Event Duration: Beginning on Sept. 7th at 18:30 and ending on Sept. 9th at 23:59 (2 days) Find GuruTodd in the Twin City (438,377) and he will invite you to join in the double EXP training. Each time, you will receive an hour's worth of double EXP. During the event, you can join in the...
Make 1 mil Gold in 1 hour exploited
06/11/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Hi all sry for my bad english cause not my primary language , i'll describe u all how to make ur GB char rich a few hours and lvlup ur GB char from noobs to Sapphire Wand just a few days , but i recommend u dont try it every day ,actualy im using 2 comp for it i got 1 mil every 1 hour, and dont blame me if u got banned . Tools ====== XFS2 = .xfs Decompiler ( googling it for that tool ) B43bot = bot ur gb char while u sleep Vbot = another bot with ideath, auto ready fuction 1st...