Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] about CE options, please

Discussion on [Question] about CE options, please within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] about CE options, please

Is there a way to be not disconnected if I use the "Enable Speedhack" option on CE, hoping to be answered or hint will do, thnks

sorry for bad english
Old 06/03/2008, 11:03   #2

Yes but i think you must lower it atleast 1+
Old 06/03/2008, 11:46   #3

you cant use enable speedhack for RFO

try use speed hack in this forum try search speed hack ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQ]SSE Regpage with options.
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
GD, People!!! I need a PHP Regpage for my own server. I saw somewhere this, but link is broken. When you enter regpage, you enter ID/PW/Charname and in PHP file you can change player start HP, MP, Level etc etc... Hope you got the point ;) dimkacool
[Question]Default Chat Options
04/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Is there any way to change the default options for chat? My idea is to make chat font=system, size=16, with dark background being the default everytime they start the client. As of now it only starts out using system 14 with no bg. All efforts to do this so far have failed miserably and after extensive searching I decided to beg the pros to drop a knowledge bomb on us. :handsdown:
An exit TG with options to all cities
06/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Ok so please don`t criticise me for this but I just used my brain a bit and a bit of copy and paste from what was already in the source this is based from the TC conductress but it does actually work and gives you an option of what city to spawn to from TG. And to be quite honest I wish TQ would have actually done something like this! This is for CoEmuv2 source :D } case 600075: //TGBoxer { if...
UCE scan options ..
02/01/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
With option i have to use to scan engine.exe ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 18940751ju6.jpg ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 13352352if7.jpg