Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The 70x to 100x ATK Speed discussion

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
actually there are 2 values that are always changing...dat u nid to change then a stable one just below it is 80 3f then the other one your weapons speed(ex. A8 08=00 00)

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpain30 View Post
actually there are 2 values that are always changing...dat u nid to change then a stable one just below it is 80 3f then the other one your weapons speed(ex. A8 08=00 00)
i didnt change the 80 3F but my Attack speed is xtreamly increased

gonna put some screenies later coz im in the middle of my class computer laboratory and cant play with RF now...

PS: my name is CEuser in NovusGalaxy and i killed all the PB's in ACC,Bell,Cora in just an hour

Old   #48

Can u share with us that hack? coz ive done alot of hack that was posted here, but wont work... canu share it... ^_^
Old   #49

lol

Old   #50

here what ive changed

a8 08 = 00 00 this for weapon ayt

xx xx 00 00 xx xx add the 2nd xx xx thats the changing value in my name... and freeze it ayt...

then the 80 3f just below the changing value in my name add it then freeze chaged value to 0 and 66 ayt...

did you also chaged the first changing value if so how will i add it what byte what value... ^_^ or im misleading my way...
Old   #51

@playforbooting
well freezing 80 3f gives some slight speed though ive tried them one by one to use and eventually 80 3F gives some additional speed...already killed all PB's except blood axe,draco(debuffs you on his remaining 20%)and the PB at kartela...

hey can you help me on my feet on NG....i really want to kill draco and i nver tested killing the PB on kartela..
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpain30 View Post
@playforbooting
well freezing 80 3f gives some slight speed though ive tried them one by one to use and eventually 80 3F gives some additional speed...already killed all PB's except blood axe,draco(debuffs you on his remaining 20%)and the PB at kartela...

hey can you help me on my feet on NG....i really want to kill draco and i nver tested killing the PB on kartela..
yup it does... xure! whats you user name there

BTW: the pics i just did in elan now

Old   #53

hey why is your cpt that low... is that a hack also.. i manage to shoot that fast.. but when i see others acreecian they just stand then shoot at pb after 3-4 sec boomm pb deds.. 1 acree kiling rock jaw about 3-4 sec only... and also he was just standing and unsiege..
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdaw View Post
hey why is your cpt that low... is that a hack also.. i manage to shoot that fast.. but when i see others acreecian they just stand then shoot at pb after 3-4 sec boomm pb deds.. 1 acree kiling rock jaw about 3-4 sec only... and also he was just standing and unsiege..
lol.. thats not a hack... its normal there to have that low on CPT coz of super strong catapult's of bellato... yup there are some accretians there using the maximum 60k damge per hit... im on that one right now... lol my damge is to low coz its only a lvl 50 intense hora akeron launcher ive used... my weapon now is sealed inferno and i can hit as large as 12k per hit.....

PS: if you see me there you die!
Old   #55

lolz playforbooting ur banned there ryt?gonna make another char?lets kill PB at kartella.
Old   #56

yup... i was banned there last night... but that didnt stop me on creating another LAU there... the name is YouSeeMeYouDie

lol... i like the sound of that guild name in NG
Old   #57

what private server your playing?...
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdaw View Post
what private server your playing?...
NovusGalaxy! we are ACC there my name now there is "YouSeeMeYouDie"

Just Pm me
Old   #59

Yea right! thats simple1 >>>>>>> GREATER POWER COMES GREATER RESPOSIBILITY <<<<<<< CHEATING IS NOT BAD IF NOT CAUGHT, THATS WHY DONT LET OTHERS BE CAUGHT OR ELSE OUR CHEATING BECOMES BAD!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

guys can you give some more hints for the 100x? i did the 30x and i tried to increase the sped of the client with ce, but always got dc when i modify it, i have tried a lot of value but always dc, i don't have gm range skill coz i can't hack this one, i read the post for gm the skill but sems client side and it say "force related..10%.." , i changed the atk of the weopon but is only client side and the dmg on mobs is the same, pls help me or give some more hints, i'm not a lecher but can't do it alone thx cya