Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Giga 4 RF.exe

Discussion on [Request]Giga 4 RF.exe within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Giga 4 RF.exe

Does anyone have the Giga 4 rf.exe file they can post up? The other link was taken down. It'd also be a pain finding and downloading the giga 4 client just for one file.
Old 04/23/2008, 05:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234444 View Post
Does anyone have the Giga 4 rf.exe file they can post up? The other link was taken down. It'd also be a pain finding and downloading the giga 4 client just for one file.

don't beg...
Old 04/26/2008, 15:15   #3

I tried the search button. There isn't a single valid, working rf.exe file for the North American codemasters' version of rf from giga 4.
Old 05/30/2008, 06:59   #4

i cant find the giga 4 client tooooo.. plz help on how i can get the old client... just make a thread with the link.. please ^^... i myself is experienting some stuffs and is hopefull in creating more cheats.. i have done weird things by my self... but i think you can do so much better with the old client .. so please lend us the client ^^...