Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Entity Lists

Discussion on Entity Lists within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Entity Lists

does anyone know how to find entity list mobs?
I'm a bit confused about looking for entity lists mobs around.
Rf online

Tags
ask bot, rf online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
which packet tells client entity has left range?
01/22/2011 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
I raised this question because i cannot figure out which packet actually informs the client that a particular entity has left the char's detectable range. I looked up korvac's doc, it's slightly outdated. The first few fields are most packets are still valid, but the latter fields are not quite accurate now. Anyway, i realized that the remove entity packet type of general data is sent to client when an entity is completely removed from game; Eg, a mob is killed, a client dc'ed. If a...
Read Entity Name from memory
11/07/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
I can't seem to read a name of an entity. Using Autoit3 with Nomad mem read. Does anyone have experience with this and what to pass to the memory read and how the data is returned in order to get the string from memory? Thanks
Ofsets to entity table for Radar
01/06/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, i have big problem to locate offsets for radar. Using CE 5.4 im trying to locate count of entities ( it should follow a pointer on array of entities ) - but its really hard to find well controlled place in game where i can control an amount of entities around me. Probably there are other methods to track this pointer down? Like reverse pointer search from Name of char? Or name of random entity? Thanks in advance.
Special Entity
09/01/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Well, I was doing a stockade gangbang to lvl my mage. I pulled all the mobs to the beginning, and waited in the wall. As I looked on the minimap and point in the "Mob Train" I saw this strange "Jcffb0b" Entity/Player/Mob/Npc/Shit. I was like goddammnitagmigottagetthefuckouttahere. When I did it again later, there were the same thing... Maybe someone knows what it is? Don't think it's something harmful anymore, just curious about it :P ...