Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i nid help on how to GM my FORCE buffs really fast

Discussion on i nid help on how to GM my FORCE buffs really fast within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i nid help on how to GM my FORCE buffs really fast

gud day everyone.. i nid some help on how to GM my FORCE buffs quickly. could someone help me on this?
Old 05/14/2008, 03:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
xlcass to melee and use the purge skill
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2008, 14:17   #3

Or you can make one bell (Or cora Depending on your race) Buy him an force extract and meet in crag and use YaRFOB on the one to use auto buff and autoclicker on the other to use force extract!

Press Thanks If i helped you
Old 05/14/2008, 16:46   #4

uhmm.. i mean with cheats? LoL
Old 05/19/2008, 14:23   #5

use searching all in there..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to update special force fast
05/26/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 19 Replies
can anyone help me? cause i need to update fast my special force when im updating its very slow :( any solution to update it fast?
Clear way to GM force/skill buffs
12/20/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 83 Replies
First of all thank you to ilac213 - post the archon buff http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rfo-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits-guides/136375-release-archon-buff.ht ml coratot - post the how to gm force/skills http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rfo-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits-guides/136385-tut-how-gm-force-skill s.html for giving me hints. Also to other posters. Many to mention. XD Okay here it goes.
Fast Doc buffs
03/07/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
this is not much but its pretty simple get a doc imp/reb make sure hes combatant and make sure ur combatant and the opposite faction then the doc is this means if ur reb the doc have to be imp if ur imp the doc have to be reb then ask the doc for buffing you ull see he cann buff all stats in 2 secs i dont know why but he doesnt even need speed buff food :) figured it out as i got buffed by a combatant doc :) also es is eigentlich nurn bug aber er funzt ihr müsst folgendes machen geh zu...