Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUESTING] How to Open Storage even in any PLace.

Discussion on [REQUESTING] How to Open Storage even in any PLace. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUESTING] How to Open Storage even in any PLace.

Can someone create a tutorial or give some hint.. i already record the packets for opening storage, but always need near in CoinEx...
Old 05/13/2008, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
yep i'm interesed too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Storage
03/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i have a problem with agbot when it get to the storage in SM it stuck and not doing anything what should i do?!
i had an idea how to open storage every where, so please bare with me, lets try it
06/05/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
haven't tried this yet, using WPE, start logging then open your storage find the packet of that storage, then add to send list, stay away from the coin exchange then send the packet of the storage, later i'll try it, need some slip.,,.
[Guide] Open Storage anywhere and Item Shop with UCE
05/11/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
This is very simple and anyone should be able to do it at their first try. Might not as superb as other but at least usefull in certain situation =) - Open STORAGE anywhere Go to any port service NPC, now dont click the NPC yet. using UCE, search for 0 (4 bytes), u should have lots of address by now. now click on the port service NPC, drag some stuff out from your storage now dun close the storage yet. using UCE, search for 1 (4 bytes), u still have lots of address Now keep doing the...
[Help] Pet Storage
05/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey my pet expired a couple of days ago. But I had my SOS blade on it. Is it possible to excess its storage without renewing it? Or am I screwed? Edit: I'm screwed. ~CLOSED~
infinite storage place
09/05/2003 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
zuerst packt ihr alles was ihr storen möchtet in backpacks nu sucht ihr euch n vendor (von nem kumpel oso) und klickt bei diesem auf "Offers to Vendor" euer backpack packt ihr nu für 1000000 credits da rein (muss n hoher preis sein das der owner vom vendor den bp nicht kaufen kann) fertig isses.. kostenloser storage place soviel ihr wollt, bei nem vendor könnt ihr 25 item storen - in 1 bp passen 50 items, vendors gibts ja genug =) falls ihr noch mehr platz braucht removed einfach den...