Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hit or miss research..important to bot searchers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hit or miss research..important to bot searchers

Well, ive been tryin to find crackers for rar files for the textures that will help out YaRFoB. no luck.

But browsing the web between english and Russion and th piece of ***** taultonline ive come up with

RFTG RF Online bot - its the chinese bot for RF online...i think, if your a premium member to the site you can access the discussion to it and see if its truly the real thing. ive google it and it turning up garbage.

//http://www.**************.com/phpbb2/forum544_RFO_Exploit_and_Macro_Discussion.html

I put two links both same thing, but if anyon doesnt mind helping me out idk who alls looking.

Hope this was a good lead for someone.

the *** = t_a_u_ltonlin_e

Old   #2

so you're basically saying if someone here that have an account on TU check that link?

Old   #3

Yes and no, i mean it would be nice to have it, but also giving info away to lead people in the dirtection to find the bots the koreans are using to farm and lvl. idk its just something that maybhelp someone else