Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] Animus Terra bug/glitch (what ever)

Discussion on [Q] Animus Terra bug/glitch (what ever) within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Q] Animus Terra bug/glitch (what ever)

Hi guys, can someone teach me, how to bug with any atk type animus? I mean, like a terra bug. Example in VC. I saw someone is killing mobs (baba´s) with his Isis. His isis was underground/flying or invisble. I just saw the numbers from dmg. But i heard the sound from isis. Please guys just tell me how to =)

Thank you
Old 05/09/2008, 16:31   #2

Hmmmmm There is a way to hide yourself .... I gues you can hide your animus the same way but dispite using your data use the Animus Datas.... I have no how Animus works since I never had an Summner
Old 05/10/2008, 15:12   #3

dood it is using flyhack..... mr archon.....
Old 05/10/2008, 16:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loleron View Post
Hi guys, can someone teach me, how to bug with any atk type animus? I mean, like a terra bug. Example in VC. I saw someone is killing mobs (baba´s) with his Isis. His isis was underground/flying or invisble. I just saw the numbers from dmg. But i heard the sound from isis. Please guys just tell me how to =)

Thank you
haha..that's very common in rfo-id, the easiest way to level up your isis or hecate.That's a bug not a flying hack or something.
But it's hard to tell you here, you've to see first . There's some place in the VC to do bug with the attck type animus, AFAIK there's 2 places.
First, near to the spawn of Baba / Abandon Cave ( I forget the coordinate,sorry) just walking around a stone there with walk mode, you've to see your animus if she already bug or not, just looking into her head. If hecate does some strange moves eg. shaking her head continously while she idle and/or the isis's body tremble while idle...voila u already bug , that's mean you're safe to attack the mobs in the circle of her range.
Second place to do the bug is, in the entrance to the infernal demolis (the frogs) mobs

notice :
While doing bug, sometimes animus is hiding but still can attack the mobs in her range

thx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2008, 13:38   #5

it can be done at elan, at tc2 just walking arround the rock, until ur animus tremble.

the teory is, when u use walking mode, the animus is flying slowly either.. it's an advantage, u can make it stacked at rock or something..

other way too stacked ur animus is find a place that ur animus can follow u, like the bridge at lock joe stand..

many place can do some kind of bug, just try it out..