Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone know any RFUSA autolooter?

Discussion on Does anyone know any RFUSA autolooter? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know any RFUSA autolooter?

I am not asking for CE or any bots or cheats... just simple legal and safe one , will be deeply appreciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Autolooter
09/02/2011 - RF Online - 23 Replies
i already found 2 autolooter and both arent working.. just wanna ask if any of you got the working autolooter program.. im not into CE just want to have the autolooter since a lot of looters are keep on lootin my loots eps. those flyhack+invis looters XD
Simple autolooter by me
10/27/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 36 Replies
Press the first button to loot, second to stop. By right click you can change the interval of pressing space and always on top value. This 1 sends space: (good for auto attack) http://bug.at.ua/_fr/0/AutoLooter.rar This 1 sends X: http://bug.at.ua/_fr/0/AutoLooterX.rar
Autolooter
03/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Where do i get one?cus i cant find it anywhere.thanks for the help in advance:)
AUtolooter
07/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
What is the savest and most effective autolooter? Or do i need to Download a Porxy to use just that one feature?
Autolooter?
12/01/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hiho, wollte mal wissen, ob es einen Autolooter gibt, der wie bei Glider, die Mobs Lootet...?? mfG Snake2k