Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Weapon lv requirement

Discussion on Editing Weapon lv requirement within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing Weapon lv requirement

Hi,

I've been reading a thread about editing /lowering the required lv to equip a certain weapon. Ive got CE running and done the hints left but cant change the lv requirement. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Here is what I do:

1. Open Rf and log in to Headquarters
2. run Cheat Engine 5.4
3. Open and target Rfonline.bin
4. I change the value type to "Text" and lallother options at default.
5. on the serach bar I type "[Hora Staff]
6.I get a result on the left side (just 1 result)
7. I click memory view
8. I get a bunch of hex numbers and there is the name "Hora Staff" to the far right

I'm not sure im doing the right steps after step 8

9. i Look for 32 the equivalent of 50 because thats the lv requirement of the Item i want to specifically change
10. i change it to 01 and nothing happens

wew long list this is confusing for me, any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 05/14/2008, 08:10   #2

TRY HARDER!!!!!
Old 05/14/2008, 08:41   #3

I am and i think its draining my health lol!
i was able to duplicate the item i changed a hex and it duplicated my item and i got 16 of it by accident. man this is frustrating haha
Old 05/14/2008, 08:45   #4

@saintwibi

can i ask you a question... i can't hotswap anymore in the storage T_T
Old 05/14/2008, 10:33   #5

l0l its just basic, i only saw the tip and got it in how many mins,. the first i already made it to 0 example lvl50 Temple Beam Core[melee] for accretian.. after that i cant equip it so i made some trial and error i how many mins i finaly got it, ^_^ swt.
Old 05/14/2008, 10:55   #6

you need to hotswap the item but please close this thread it will ruins the game lol i guess its already ruined xD
Old 05/16/2008, 07:26   #7

is this also apllicable to armors?
Old 05/16/2008, 07:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0n4r View Post
you need to hotswap the item but please close this thread it will ruins the game lol i guess its already ruined xD
yup will close this once i get it to work on my private server.