Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lowering lvl requirements of weapon/armor

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
i attest to those saying that it is just on the screen and does not increase your defense. it works, damage taken by my character got less when i equipped higher level armors. and damage done is increased also. well, the clue is *** **** there, 3 letters, space, 4 letters. only two vowels. hahahaha! please, to those who knows this, keep it to yourself, READ MY SIG OK?!?!?!?!

Old   #62

niksniks i agree with your sig some people are just to stupid when useing hacks in HQ xD
for all those ppl that are trying to get some information out of people that got it working
FOCK OFF find it yourself, if you can't your not worth it.

Old   #63

its not a server side ^^
Old   #64

Easy..... I get the cheat with following the clue given by someone. If you want to lower it just mess some value in your CE after you scan your weapon name... i think it not so hard due the address not to much

that all i can give... hope this thread not been deleted...

Old   #65

can you share^^ i want to know
Old   #66

This cheat is REAL. With my lvl 45 Punisher I can use lvl 50 HORA ITEMS. Even lvl 50 Armor set. But my problem is, even though I'm using those High Damage Hora WEapons, my skill like PRESSURE did'nt make any damage. I wonder why....
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrixcool View Post
This cheat is REAL. With my lvl 45 Punisher I can use lvl 50 HORA ITEMS. Even lvl 50 Armor set. But my problem is, even though I'm using those High Damage Hora WEapons, my skill like PRESSURE did'nt make any damage. I wonder why....
when you log out, your screen will show you that you still equip the armors or weapon that you edited but the truth is the effect of that armor/weapon is no longer there. yes you still hold your weapon, you can use skill but it will only be an animation and no damage. it happened to me before and my damage only became 50+ on a monster in ether. in armors, i observed that i am receiving more damage than usual (even though i am equipping the armors), then i edited my armors and repeated the whole process again, went to the previous monster and whoala! the damage was lessen.

so the bottom line is, when you log out, repeat the whole process again.
hope this helps
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

I CONFIRMED THIS CHEAT AND I WILL TAKE BACK MY WORDS...I use the PRESSURE again on FLEM mobs and the damage is 15,000!!!

niksniks you are really a good help. You deserve a THANKS Button click...
Old   #69

Just a little advice guys on using this badboy. Lower the level of the weapon but make sure you're actual level is around 3-5 levels below the requirement for the weapom/armor/shield. That way we avoid getting noticed and reported. You can always use the excuse when people ask you that you're using jade to lower the level req of the equipment you're wearing.
Old   #70

its possible