Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running multiple clients

Discussion on Running multiple clients within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Running multiple clients

Well...i wanna know how could i run multiple clients at the same time, cuz when i try to run more than 1 RF client, it says RF online is already running and closes the game. So can any1 help me?
Old 05/08/2008, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
And dont start '' there is a search button'', becouse i didnt find a thing!At least nothing usefull

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can u Run more than 2 clients while AGBOT is running ?
11/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Can u Run more than 2 clients while AGBOT is running ? if i run agbot client + another regular client from another sro folder = it runs fine. but when i try to add 3rd sro client my agbot crashes. any tips or help to get around this thing?
Running more than 2 clients at once
10/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok......Well, i have been trying to find out how to run more than 2 clients at one time. I have downloaded the Hex editor and i couldnt find the text string: Fps:%d. It wouldnt let me find it to edit the string. Is there any other thing i can do. Someone pls help :cry:
Multiple Clients on 2.0
11/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Hey all, I hate for this to be my first post, but I've been screwing with the ini file for too frigging long now trying to figure out how to open multiple clients with 2.0, and have thus far been left wanting. If any of you guys has any clue how this is done, your help is greatly appreciated. I'm going to go INSANE only being able to run two clients. lol Thanks in advance for the help.
Is there a way to get multiple clients?
10/31/2005 - GunZ - 0 Replies
IS there a way to do this anymore?
Multiple clients
10/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Could oppening 2 or more clients of the same account be possible? Like oppening 2 clients and you move only in 1 window and others move exactly where you go. This wouldn't show for other players as if you had 2+ of the same player but only one. Anyways, this would enable us to send perfectly good packets to the server and therefore recieving multiple items. example 1: I go to pic up my socket necklace. It sends to the server a packet that I'm picking it up, if I have 6 clients open it...