Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

newb hir @_@

Discussion on newb hir @_@ within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
newb hir @_@

can any1 help me on how to use hacks.. what i will download 1st?? what to do?? should i use CE??
all the hacks i need is damage/ASPD/1 hit hack(if there is a hack)

i play in RFph so plzz any pinoys there.. i could really use ur help..

tytytyty
Old 05/01/2008, 04:57   #2

Your really stupid, when i say that, i mean it with a passion, maybe your dicks to small just like your brain to realize that the ******* Title of this section clearly highlights [NO QUESTIONS] ******* ******!
Old 05/01/2008, 07:56   #3

is that a yes or no??? tarantado ka gago... puta ka. kantutin mo nlng nanay mo
Old 05/01/2008, 08:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Seems as though you are new, I wont strike down on you like a ton of bricks. This section is only for hacks. Please post all questions in the QUESTIONS section.

Hiyoal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lol help plzz << newb
10/01/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
ok rofl this may sound gay but wtf.. how do i set up my signature? LOL, anyone wanna take a sec to tell me.. just never cared about it, till now i guess
Hi... Newb need help on hacks
09/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hi... i curruntly hv tryed a few hacks but now im looking 4 a new type of hack.. im looking 4 a hack that can make My dmg EXTREMLY high ... or any items hack... THNX 4 UR HELP
I'm newb out
05/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Yo! i'm new to the site .. got a lot to learn! escpecially German :)
newb
03/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was in the market and I saw a noob, he said "S> 130 War" so I asked him how much, he said 3.5mil. I asked him what the catch was, he just said "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" Yea, three times. So I told him "isn't that alittle cheap for a 130 war?" he said : "no" "no"
newb in need
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, im pretty new at hacking with all these marcro's and such but when i tryed 2 download something like...such as the auto miner something came up saying windows cannot open this file then it says windows needs to know what program created it is there a program i need to download to properly load files? can some one please help Thanks :cry: