Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Excelsior

Discussion on [Question] Excelsior within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Excelsior

I am not to sure about this excelsior.....i heard that this thing can make u rich...

any comment what to do with these excelsior thing...?
Old 04/22/2008, 07:42   #2

what is hamachi,an where do u get it? whats it do for u excatly.
Old 04/22/2008, 07:48   #3

lo, wayyy off topic but

Hamachi is a centrally-managed VPN system, consisting of the server cluster managed by the vendor of the system and the client software, which is installed on end-user computers.

Client software adds a virtual network interface to a computer, and it is used for intercepting outbound as well as injecting inbound VPN traffic. Outbound traffic sent by the operating system to this interface is delivered to the client software, which encrypts and authenticates it and then sends it to the destination VPN peer over a specially initiated UDP connection. Hamachi currently handles tunneling of IP traffic including broadcasts and multicast. The Windows version also recognizes and tunnels IPX traffic.

Each client establishes and maintains a control connection to the server cluster. When the connection is established, the client goes through a login sequence, followed by the discovery process and state synchronization. The login step authenticates the client to the server and vice versa. The discovery is used to determine the topology of client's Internet connection, specifically to detect the presence of NAT and firewall devices on its route to the Internet. The synchronization step brings a client's view of its private networks in sync with other members of these networks.
the rest is self explanitory

credits to wikipedia lol

Have Fun~
Old 04/22/2008, 07:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by broer View Post
I am not to sure about this excelsior.....i heard that this thing can make u rich...

any comment what to do with these excelsior thing...?
and excelsior makes u rich in poa cause it sells for tons of gold since i last played there get allot sell and exchange them for gold and have a good time with broken econemy xD

Have Fun~
Old 04/22/2008, 08:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedlt View Post
and excelsior makes u rich in poa cause it sells for tons of gold since i last played there get allot sell and exchange them for gold and have a good time with broken econemy xD

Have Fun~
where r u going to sell those excelsior anyway...? NPC wont gave any price for these excelsior

btw, nice to see u here greedlt. I thought ur retired.
Old 04/22/2008, 08:31   #6

just cause i retired dosent mean i cant check the forums lol