Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Help me answer some questions plz

Discussion on [REQUEST] Help me answer some questions plz within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Help me answer some questions plz

Now first of all hello i'm new to this forum and following i have some question to ask:

1) How do i set up my CE (setting part) is it same setting for every game? if there is a guide for it plz tell me where. so i can set up my CE. IF possible take screen shoot of your and post it thanks.

2) I'm playing in private server warzone51.ru just got update to G5 i think. Is it possible to hack using CE? if yes how? b/c every time i turn the CE on it automaticly turn off. (the game detect it somehow). One of my friend gave me ModdeledCE. when you turn it on it doesn't say cheat engine on the top but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i think he edit it somehow.

ok i was some how able to do speed running hack..done!!! now only hack don't know how to do is attack speed....
Old 04/28/2008, 06:22   #2

CE setting is mostly the same....there's a guide in setting the Setting Menu of CE...pls go directly to

for how to use CE...I suggest u follow the guided tutorial gave by CE after installation
Old 04/29/2008, 05:50   #3