Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I cant download single link client

Discussion on I cant download single link client within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I cant download single link client

ok when i go to there site im logged on i click the link for the combined file and i get a internet link... i downloaded from file front and that client didnt even load... if no responses ill bite the bullet and download the multiple rars..

thank you in advance.
Old 08/03/2009, 09:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sounds like you're speaking in terms of the Retail version of RF *cough* CCR version.

All mirroring sites such as filefront provide client download for Codemaster version, v2.0 ? lol. Here are the links to the retail version. Download all parts and extract them to receive the client installer.

Btw, the links provided are not warez associated nor anything other than the retail links, provided by the official retail server itself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] modiefied client 4.5 download link
08/17/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hey liebe com :) ich suche den download link zum modiefied client 4.5 könnte mir da jmd weiterhelfen ich finde ihn nicht :confused::confused::confused: mfg viper
Download link von Neonblues Client
05/31/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo ich suche den Download link von neon blues clienten da ja jetzt seine page down ist kann ich ihn ja nicht finden ..... wer is so nett und kann ihn mir per pn schicken bitte schnell..... Gruß SeVeN <3
Modiefied client download link
05/27/2010 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Kann mir wer einen Modiefied client download link geben . Die hp von neonblue geht ja net mehr^^
Link to Download 5065 client is dead
08/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Update: Fixed the problem with the Server.dat by using a loader, but now I got a different problem: Hi people, I have set up the TQ binaries to work on my computer, everything seems perfect, now it's time to log in and it just gets stuck in the login screen showing that blue bar about 1/6 of the way. Sometimes it freezes like that and sometimes it gives an error, "Could not connect to game server. Please try again later." Not sure what decides if I get an error or freeze. Does anyone have a...