Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help on pot delay hack

Discussion on Help on pot delay hack within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help on pot delay hack

Ive done the editting of item.edf successfully but it gets patch after i paste it to the datatable. Someone told me that i need a bypass for it to work but i already searched and tried every bypass and multipatcher but still it wont work.

I play at Novus Galaxy and if anyone have a bypass on that private server can you please share it.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 04/19/2008, 10:43   #2

*BUMP*
Old 04/19/2008, 11:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vici0us View Post
Ive done the editting of item.edf successfully but it gets patch after i paste it to the datatable. Someone told me that i need a bypass for it to work but i already searched and tried every bypass and multipatcher but still it wont work.

I play at Novus Galaxy and if anyone have a bypass on that private server can you please share it.

Thanks in advance!!!
yes u do need to bypass the game guard....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Teleport on Mouse Click Hack & No Skill Delay hack (PH) CE
10/05/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 144 Replies
Ok, as what Anarchy said in my first thread the pointers are not static, everytime you exit and run cabalmain.exe the address changes. But, its in the same address range which is 01D00000 to 01E00000. Enough with the talking lets start. :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a bypass CABALBOT will do 1. Run your bypass(Cabalbot) then open your cabal client login... 2. Once you're in game open your CE or Sora Engine 2.3 3. Then make your cabalmain.exe as a target
[Official Server]T>My No Skill Delay Hack to your DMG hack
10/17/2011 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies
Trading my No Skill Delay hack address with your damage hack :) What my hack does is that if you cast a skill (e.g. lightning slash) you can instantly cast another skill like blade scud :) the animation looks like your doing the 2 skills at once so you can easily get caught with it, useful for dungeons. :) The downside of this hack is that the cool down is still in effect, so doing this hack together with a no skill cool down hack is godlike, well a little less than dmg hack :) I'm...
No delay hack for us?
12/06/2009 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
is there a no delay hack for us? there will be no delay when u use a skill and no waiting time or anything?
NA hack CT ( map hack..no skill delay...teleport hack...combo)
09/01/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 39 Replies
First thank you to xanward and Elite Trooper for make guide teach how to find those address 2nd ..i am not sure the no skill delay work or not...because it work for me but i dont knw about other... here the link to download ct file MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service PS: sorry for my bad english...because i am viet and just live in us for 2 months ;P..and i upload to mega because i dont knw how to post file in here -.- ..thank me if this ct help u guys out ;P...
Teleport on Mouse Click hack & No Skill delay hack (NOOB PROOF FOR PH)
07/11/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Just wan't to share what i've found earlier on expirementing some addresses on CE.... :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a bypass CABALBOT will do 1. Run your bypass(Cabalbot) then open your cabal client login... 2. Once you're in game open your CE or Sora Engine 2.3 3. Then make your cabalmain.exe as a target 4. Click "ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY" 5. Now put this info in the blank fields