Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

>.> To all ppl who have accounts on rf-cheats <.<

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Whats the sad thing RF POAs ADMIN and RF AMAZING admin are aware of this site already I think someone has given them some TIPs. SO if only elitepvpers has a post count limit it might be good to help the ones making the programs takes a full credit. Also less leecher and those people from RF Pservers cannot also see what are the newly made hacks and new discovered bugs,..

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusaki View Post
Whats the sad thing RF POAs ADMIN and RF AMAZING admin are aware of this site already I think someone has given them some TIPs. SO if only elitepvpers has a post count limit it might be good to help the ones making the programs takes a full credit. Also less leecher and those people from RF Pservers cannot also see what are the newly made hacks and new discovered bugs,..
well, i dont like their point system,
people will do whatever they can to steal idea's and post them to get points.

What could be done is put a limit to post via activity limit, etc, players with less than 20% activity are not allowd to read special types of cheat.

well, i vote for open source =)

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
well, i dont like their point system,
people will do whatever they can to steal idea's and post them to get points.

What could be done is put a limit to post via activity limit, etc, players with less than 20% activity are not allowd to read special types of cheat.

well, i vote for open source =)
Yah Its not that I want to copy their point system.. Its just if we have open source and since this site I think already in the list of Pservers ADMINs the cheats/bugs/hack can be easily patched bcoz they can easily read it in the forums. I read AMAZINGs GM saying "Cash Shop is disabled You won't be able to cheat again..Now post it to your forums that It has been patched". Also he already knew about the +4 ore. He edited his files so all of its updates comes from its RF_Online.bin. Which means EDF files wont be useful coz his updates is inside the BIN. Also u guyz like to crack a lot of his new UPDATEs since he already have 55 SK,Teal MAUS and also 55 summons. I was also making some things with his new updates and hopefully I can put it in forums..
Old   #19

new patches = new bugs = new backdoors ALWAYS
cant wait

Old   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,063
It would be good if we could leech with credit for a while and see how their hacks work. If we can see how they do it then we can do it better/more features.

Hiyoal