Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fp Cost Of Skills/Force

Discussion on Fp Cost Of Skills/Force within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fp Cost Of Skills/Force

I was glimpsing thorugh the edf files of rf and saw a edf called skillforce.edf and planned to change the fp cost and cooldown

go to a point where i found the "FP COST" set it to like 0 nuthing happned and cooldown i believe is a part of the gibberish at the top ( cuz cooldown may depend on level)

can anyone help ??
Old 04/13/2008, 01:13   #2

its server sided. even if you change the cooldown to 0, you are using no delay skills but there is no damage.
Old 04/13/2008, 01:55   #3

^ what he said.
Old 04/13/2008, 02:49   #4

simple things like should be left alone....IMO
Old 04/13/2008, 06:26   #5

nop, i think cooldown is clientside, because when i got lag and DC, its count still run...
Old 04/13/2008, 10:32   #6

You can change the delay/cooldown of force skills to 0 but there is no damage when you attack. I guess you change only the display of the delay/cooldown not the real cooldown/delay. Maybe its server sided.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2008, 09:27   #7

how about making the buff skill activation to zero so you can cast the buff skill again, in order for you to GM your buff skill faster ? is that possible ?
Old 04/19/2008, 10:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingdem0n View Post
how about making the buff skill activation to zero so you can cast the buff skill again, in order for you to GM your buff skill faster ? is that possible ?
I think it's not possible since the buff skill activation/timer is on serverside. Coz as I observe even when you log-out/quit game and relog the timer is still the same, so you can't cast that skill again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2008, 13:45   #9

Cooldowns are on server side and so is the FP usage of spells. Editing your files will make it display less usage but it will use the normal ammount. Its the same for the ammount of damage on a weapon, you can change the gen attack to 100K but you still hit the same amount.
Old 04/20/2008, 03:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpogzs View Post
I think it's not possible since the buff skill activation/timer is on serverside. Coz as I observe even when you log-out/quit game and relog the timer is still the same, so you can't cast that skill again.
so i cant GM my buff skills faster then, thats too bad. well thanks any way
Old 05/01/2008, 10:11   #11

Hehehe so all of you can't do it? I could.. But it's my friend's trick and I dont want ti share it for Indonesian coz i I am indonesian too and i dont want to everybody get it too. If you want it I will teach for you and you must promise to not share it with others.
Old 05/02/2008, 18:30   #12

when it was still ep1 giga 5
the cooldown of force (example: Offensive Cancellation/Force Revoker) is 12 seconds

now in EP2 its 18seconds

but i was still able to login using an episode 1 giga 5 client "nopatch.exe"
for debuffing/GM reaver making

and it's cooldown is still 12 seconds

i was able to GM my reavers using the gu5 client

so it's possible to edit skill/force cooldown
it's client sided