Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How to trade untradable item in 2.2.3

Discussion on [HELP] How to trade untradable item in 2.2.3 within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] How to trade untradable item in 2.2.3

any one can give me hint how to trade? cause I've tried the old process it displays error and the deal is cancel
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2.0 item pak Untradable to tradable
11/30/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 67 Replies
hope this thread would help Windows 7 EU Client - Windows_7_EU_Client.exe Windows 7 US Client - Windows_7_US_Client.exe XP/Vista EU Client - Xp_Vista_EU_Client.exe XP/Vista US Client - Xp_Vista_US_Client.exe Steps:
[Release] Trade untradable items for client version 1.9.0.1/1.9.0.2/1.9.0.3
12/01/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 69 Replies
Yap, tested and working. Screenshot: Unpatched - http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/12/01/15/44/patch-11 .png Patched - http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/12/01/15/44/patch-10 .png Download: Click Here
how can you trade untradable items?
11/27/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
does anyone know how to trade untradable items? is it even posible?
untradable item to tradable
10/24/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hai...i wanna asking something, i have succesed to make promise jade undropable, unsellable and bankable to dropable. the point is change 00=01 in Item.edf, but theres some item like armor rare B cannot be change, i mean when i turn it into 01 still cannot be trade...so i just wanna ask u something, is there another code beside 01 to make item tradeable, and is tradable and untradable item is controlled by the server or not.... thanks for reading...i hope the master can share me a clue for...
TRADE MY TUT:MAKING-UNTRADABLE-TRADABLE ITEMS USING CE METHOD
11/25/2009 - RF Online - 17 Replies
NO LEECHERS NO BEGGING ALLOWED