Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF in amazing

Discussion on WTF in amazing within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTF in amazing

guys i got banned at rf amazing T_T better not to messed up there T_T i was just like u know simply pot hack in mobs... and then theres notice says... im pot hacking and dced aaaaaaaaa >_< game over +_+ and then banned +_+, then in forum get the list well at least 8 or more people get that hell T_T waaaaaaaaaaa............. how do they know im cheating waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T........ didnt even sees one of them T_T T_T thats not what i hurt but i got +6 int DS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T hoping to use dat and then poof got that msg T_T waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats sucks u know +_+ T_T
Old 05/02/2008, 03:49   #2

wat kind of pot hack did u use...?
editing item.edf or using CE
Old 05/02/2008, 04:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by broer View Post
wat kind of pot hack did u use...?
editing item.edf or using CE
only normal pot hack T_T supposed its not very look like im pot hack ryt? T_T
Old 05/02/2008, 04:52   #4

are you sure that is wans't anyone around you like a invis ranger or GM ?
Old 05/02/2008, 05:22   #5

im mage i hav revealer T_T and always done a packet for u know seeing if theres raider or not T_T
Old 05/02/2008, 06:01   #6

GM USE Invisibility That Never Detect

Some Of the Rule of Private Rf online Server

If Gm Saw You using Cheat Gm/Admin You Will Be deleted Or ban

Because You Are Using Cheats
Old 05/02/2008, 20:08   #7

=D

auHKKHUahukaukAHKUakuaKUHKUHAKU.. Sorry... man u see the blacklist of magenik? , go to forum now
Old 05/02/2008, 20:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0n1zuka View Post
guys i got banned at rf amazing T_T better not to messed up there T_T i was just like u know simply pot hack in mobs... and then theres notice says... im pot hacking and dced aaaaaaaaa >_< game over +_+ and then banned +_+, then in forum get the list well at least 8 or more people get that hell T_T waaaaaaaaaaa............. how do they know im cheating waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T........ didnt even sees one of them T_T T_T thats not what i hurt but i got +6 int DS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T hoping to use dat and then poof got that msg T_T waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats sucks u know +_+ T_T
Also when pvping, all it takes is one person with fraps installed, = ban.
Old 05/03/2008, 06:43   #9

well, do we have cheat for pot hack?!
Old 05/03/2008, 09:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0n1zuka View Post
they have installed a system called something like "hacking log"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXinsaneKXx View Post
well, do we have cheat for pot hack?!
0 delay pots.