Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing the "Connecting To Launcher Update Server" by Hex Editing

Discussion on Removing the "Connecting To Launcher Update Server" by Hex Editing within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing the "Connecting To Launcher Update Server" by Hex Editing

How to remove this part?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2Moons "Connection Error" & Launcher Update Fix
06/21/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I recently tried to open 2Moons but a connection error happened when I opened 2Moons through the Mini-Launcher. I, Tried Launcher.exe but no hope, it would crash at patch "34.8.6" After a while i tampered with the "Update" file in /2moons folder. How I have solved this problem is by changing this in the Update file: IP dkpatch.cdnetworks.net path /dkpatch/ username anonymous pw "" portNumber 80 type http TestServer false
Cabalsea Twinrsea 2025 ("connecting to server" bugged fixed)
05/04/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
-
Private Server is sticking on "Connecting to account server... Please Wait."
11/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I did a quick search and found no answer to my problem, I apologise if there is a topic like this, please link me to it. Anyway, a few months ago my friend stayed at my house, we decided that having our own private server would be cool. So sure enough I set out to try. I got a PVP server up and running, connected through lan on both PCs. Having set it up on a seperate machine afterwards, I shut it down because it was useless until I had time to do a bit of coding. Now I have...
"Connecting failed due to server maintenance or internet congestion."...
05/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I keep getting this error. Anyone else got the same issue. I'm on the unicorn server. I just wanna make sure my computer is not the problem, or perhaps i got banned for multi client or something. Thanks in advance, Adam