Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OZ Wizzard Menu / Bypass to all servers / Gold Rush Syn County etc ...

Discussion on OZ Wizzard Menu / Bypass to all servers / Gold Rush Syn County etc ... within the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow OZ Wizzard Menu / RedM Cheat /Bypass to Gold Rush ,The Frontier, Alabama etc ...

Today I'm Releasing the Best RedM Menu on the market, totally insane features such as Crash Players and even Fake message Players/Admins. The money triggers are fully costumized and if for some reason doesn't support the current server you play on, it's easily added on the same day aswell as another functions users may request !!

Like the tittle says, works on every server, so no need to worries about server bans or the menu won't injecting on your server !!

The Menu is still evolving everyday as more features are being added from users requests !!

Menu Img

Menu Features -

Showcase Video

In case of you needing more proofs add me on Discord so I can stream it for you. Discord - Infoboga

I can Give Some Vouch Copies to trusted users with reputation here on this website, just reply here and send me a message aswell on discord with your elitepvpers name on it.

1 Day - 8€

7 Days - 20€

30 Days - 50 €
Old 09/07/2023, 21:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Non ducor, duco.

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,905
#reopen ill check for media again
Old 09/14/2023, 08:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any idea if this is undetected on WildRP? I'd love to use the ESP
Old 09/14/2023, 10:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it have aimbot?
Old 09/14/2023, 13:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck7671 View Post
Any idea if this is undetected on WildRP? I'd love to use the ESP
I do not play there so i'm not sure, but should work !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
does it have aimbot?
Nope and won't have, unfortunatly for some reason Cfx has something that prevents me doing damage with a SilentAim function for example. I can make the function it just won't make damage to any Players even tho it's hitting the target and blood is comming out.
You have damage modifier and perfect accuracy that combined should get you ahead in any pvp situation.
Old 09/20/2023, 17:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How can i purchase it
Old 09/20/2023, 22:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harea View Post
How can i purchase it
Contact me on discord !
Old 10/31/2023, 11:31   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Menu still working after update?

Tags
redm, redm cheats, redm hack, redm menu, wizzard