Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red Dead Redemption 2 Money/Level/Gold Boost

Discussion on Red Dead Redemption 2 Money/Level/Gold Boost within the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Red Dead Redemption 2 Money/Level/Gold Boost

- Boost Service for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Works with Steam and Rockstar Edition
- Undetectable / Same Method since launch

Level / Money are the most safest of all boosts but more time consuming, Gold Bars have a risk associated. I will be very communicative with every customer, anything you need help to, just send me message trough Discord.

Level and Money Prices

• 7.50€ - +20 Levels / ± 12.500$ / ±5 Gold Bars

• 17.50€ - +50 Levels / ± 25.000$ / ±10 Gold Bars

• 30€ - +100 Levels / ± 50.000$ / ±20 Gold Bars

Gold Bars Prices

• 15 Gold Bars - 5€
• 50 Gold Bars - 15€
• 150 Gold Bars - 40€
• 300 Gold Bars - 75€

FAQ's

Q: Can i get a ban using this boost ?
A: Rank and Money are 100% safe, but Gold Bars aren't, unless you follow my method, the Gold Bars can't be given a lot in a low amount of time since R* monitor Gold automatically and you get flagged then banned, even spending it all in one time will get you the same fate.

Q: Custom Orders?
A: Anything can be arranged.

Q: Do you offer refunds?
A: If the boost service didn't start, its the only refund i make.

Q:I need help in Red Dead Redemption Online?
A: Sure, i can pass to you the best methods for Leveling every Role and getting more Gold Bars playing the game has he meant to be played.

Q: Payment Method?
A: Only Paypal.

Some Proofs for those that are afraid, or look for my name on other forums:

Discord: SAS45#4900
Old 07/18/2021, 22:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
your discord is not working

Tags
rdr 2 cash, rdr2 money, rdr2 rank, red dead redemption 2