Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Realm Royale Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Royale X - External/Undetected/ESP/Aimbot - Read more...

Discussion on Royale X - External/Undetected/ESP/Aimbot - Read more... within the Realm Royale Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Royale X - Undetected/ESP/Aimbot - Read more...

Royale X

Sick of unreliable sources? Sick of being banned? Want to play safely on your main account?

You're in the right place to fix all of that! Welcome to Royale X!

Features
  • Aimbot
  • ESP (Skeleton, Health)
  • Undetected (Works EAC and Hi-Rez anti-cheat, has never been detected)

Note: This is not a re-sell and the thread won't be full of images. If you've seen one ESP, you've seen them all. It's the security and bypass you should be focusing on.

Pricing
Monthly: $40

Note: There will not be a lifetime option as I doubt anybody here can afford to pay such amounts and only BTC will be accepted for anonymity.

Slots
I will be selling 10 slots only.

How to buy
Manual BTC payments only, they can be sent to: 1QGms3sQuPsWTgmKHHgWpJpdaj5cbjDsdG

This is first come, first served. If you want to secure a slot, simply pay the correct amount then PM me with the transaction ID (a link to the transaction would be preferred).

I require three confirmations before I act on your payment. After that, I will add your details to the login system, send you the loader and login details and once the loader is executed on your system it will record your HWID, so you cannot use this on any other systems.

Any attempts to crack the loader will result in your subscription being terminated. Remember, trying to crack or share something like this only ruins it for yourself!

0 slots sold

I also released a Fortnite cheat, to see the thread.
Old 06/19/2018, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I think a moderator should really look at this thread and **** it down asap.

You should not ask people to send you a payment of 150$ BTC to your address before even talking with them, or showing proof.

Also you are selling esp and aimbot only? Perfect aim has way more than this and is only 7 pounds a week. Why would I pay 20x the price for this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2018, 23:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentVex View Post
I think a moderator should really look at this thread and **** it down asap.

You should not ask people to send you a payment of 150$ BTC to your address before even talking with them, or showing proof.

Also you are selling esp and aimbot only? Perfect aim has way more than this and is only 7 pounds a week. Why would I pay 20x the price for this?
I didn't say "just send the money", I'm open to any questions here or via PM. That's usually how business is conducted. "Perfect Aim" may have "way more than this" but that's because it's internal. Feel free to pay 7 pounds a week, but you know the saying, "you get what you pay for" & you have to run an invasive tool before they'll make your PC a "trusted device". Have you ever debugged their loader to see what they search for and what information they take? Maybe you should.
Old 06/20/2018, 22:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

who gives you that for the hack is silly, I have it for 10 euros a month ¬ ¬
Old 06/21/2018, 18:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why are you guys trying to sell Realm Royale Cheats at such a high amount of money?

Guys its EAC not BattlEye.
Lower your **** Prices and maybe People will actually buy.
Old 06/21/2018, 20:16   #6

I've lowered it to $40 per month, but if their Tweet was serious about adding BattlEye, the price will go back up.

Tags
aimbot, cheat, hack, realm, royale