Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL80 ACCOUNT ON LYDIAN SERVER

Discussion on WTS LVL80 ACCOUNT ON LYDIAN SERVER within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTS LVL80 ACCOUNT ON LYDIAN SERVER (U.S.A. CLIENT)

Hello All

I Selling my Rappelz Account On Lydian Server (U.S.A. Client). Im just so bored from this game and i just wanna try to gain back some of the time and the money that i have spent for it.

I Will write down here the description of
My Character and all the items that i have for him now.

For Security I will not explain in details what i have but i will be just a little (very little) vague for elude the control of the GM's on this site. (i dont want that the ban my account and bye bye money!...)

So this is what i selling:

LEVEL 80 Tank Class.
High Level Skell (10x)
Complete Equip on me r3 Liv10 Only drop all with +4 and +5 Cubes and +7 rarest stone.
R2 Necklace
My equip include mask, mantle and ears.
Have also r3 RAREST earring and rings on him.
15 ss.
Many Bobble Hat And Very Much Rare Card (about ten) into my wh
1200 gpotatoes remaining in Item Shop.
Many other things of low cost.

The Start Price for this PG its 250 Euros.
I Will reply to the best 3 offers and give to the winner of the auction the details for buy it.

POST SCRIPTUM for All Interested:

I Know that its always dangerous buy without guarantee, but this is MY world. Im not a scammer, and for real 300 Dollars, dont change my Life. I really want to sell this account on Lydian Server and i will do that to the best bidder.

For You, to pay it,
I will give my E-bay account (100% positive feedback) or Paypal (or both) that give much more guarantees to the buyer. NOT westernunion, moneybookers or something like that.

I Hope that I've Convince You and Good Bid to Todos!

(Srry for my bad english)

contact me in private whisper or on my email: (the e-mail its active just from this morning, yesterday night i had problems of registration).

Bye!