Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PNJ sell spawn

Discussion on PNJ sell spawn within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PNJ sell spawn

hello I would like to know how to introduce a sales boss? someone buys a boss and is invoked before him

bonjour je voudrais savoir comment introduire un vendeur de boss ? quelqu'un achète un boss et il est invoquer devant lui

Hi I managed to introduce a NPC boss who invoked the problem is that I can not make them pay I use Lua to do someone can help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Unique spawn Area & Multi-spawn! & hints to Add New Uniqes ! [Vsro]
02/17/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Please Follow this thread, this topic OUTDATE and it have alot of wrong information http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/2339110-epic-release-us-uni que-spot.html Well as you can read from the topic title lets start USE
Selling Full items in 9D sale of 50% :) openning for sell in campus sell off for 30%
08/23/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 4 Replies
Moved ice-star to this topic because of lehuy.winbe (Anthony Lee) hacked !!! ===> all i need here : + name: + ages: + s3x: + yahoo id: + paypal id: 1/ how to work ? - have experience in selling items on internet
[SELL]Nice S4 league acc[SELL] oder Tausche gegen Cmbat arms acc
01/15/2011 - S4 League Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Leute! Ich möchte mein acc vk. Die bilder sind in dem ordener Link------>MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Macht einfach angebote nehme nur psc doer einen Combat arms acc mit permwaffen!!!