Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering my self out o.O

Discussion on Offering my self out o.O within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/03/2011, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Gav offering himself out didnt know money was so tight, and the competition on the street corner must be fierce for you to prostitute on teh forumz. :3 XD
Old 08/04/2011, 02:38   #17

Received Thanks: 2,458
Eh let em go Soraka.
Old 08/13/2011, 23:41   #18

hum?
Old 08/14/2011, 01:09   #19

Too bad you only jack other people's release's and dont give them credit for it making it look like you made it.
Old 08/14/2011, 01:32   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limery View Post
Too bad you only jack other people's release's and dont give them credit for it making it look like you made it.
when have i ever done that?

and btw
im one of nCarbons testers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering Help with Photoshop
12/07/2022 - Dekaron Private Server - 62 Replies
Alright, they really need to make 2Moons/Dekaron Off topic forum. But anyways, like the title says, I'm offering help with photoshop! Ask questions, and i'll try to answer them. Please don't PM me, I get a bunch of messages everyday. Just post you're questions here, and Me or some other generous members will try to help you. If you do PM me, then only if you need help with making something.
Offering 21 Day Trails
06/22/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 3 Replies
I am able to provide folks with 21 day free trial codes for anybody interested in sampling EvE. Send me a pm, post or send me a mail to [email protected] and I will sort the code out for you. Thanks, and fly safe
Offering help
08/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'll make this short. I'm offering GM help on any online or in closed beta private server. I do not know a lot about programming, but I am active, know what players want, can tell whats hacking and what isnt and do not favourite players/guilds. If you are interested, send me a private message.
Offering root
05/22/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, iam offering a root for Lineage2 p-Server hosting. If you are interested, write an application to: timmeissner_7 <a t> msn.com containing: - (nick)name - age - country - experience, skills - server concept
[OFFERING]Web Design
03/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi, if anyone needs it... just post here or PM me. But i will give it only someone who really need it and has some experience with html/php. + Example: dk-new http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1056/dknew.th. jpg plz don't spam here and me PM box...