Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading/selling r6 sb fenrir server

Discussion on Trading/selling r6 sb fenrir server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading/selling r6 sb fenrir server

level 121 r6 sb, completely clean besides a permanent white lydian non tradeable, assuming the tradeable permanent lydian is valued at 180m, this lydian although non tradeable should be worth about the same or a little less, so 150m for lydian, leaves the price you pay for the r6 character itself at 50m, 10/100m = 5 dollars for a r6 character. would like to trade for rupees ( preferable 200m+) or ingame pets.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 152 Genie on Fenrir US Server
02/21/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
hello there! I wanna sell my R7 Genie and its on the US Fenrir Server. It comes with a R7 +8 lvl10 War Armor and a R7 +4 2h Axe (nothing spezial :( ) Price is : 280$ or 200€ Pls contact me on MSN ( [email protected] ) or pm me here! Im not going to answer questions like "how much?" .. PLS make an offer and we may get a deal =)
Selling/Trading Clean 12x SB On Fenrir
08/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Selling a 12x SB Clean On Fenrir Server.(Has Alts Havent used the acct in about a year moved to naga server.) Looking to trade for items/accts on naga server but open to all offers. Pm for more info/screens. Will use a notorized middleman unless you go first. Thanks for looking as i said im open to all offers i dont use the acct anymore so its better then letting it sit there =)
Selling rupees ( Fenrir Server )
04/14/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
i would like to sell 1.5 billion - 3b rupees on the Fenrir server, pm the anmount of Dollars/Euros your willing to pay via privat msg. *im only interested in paypal deals* if you dont give me an cash offer for the rupees i wont reply your msg thanks and have fun