Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB/Naga,Angel,Kenta Unicorn Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB/Naga,Angel,Kenta Unicorn Server

Here is the Deal im offering a quite good offer on any of them it can be ethier paid in cash by paypal im Verified or Gpotatos on any server you want but the trade has to be done to my character in Unicorn since i do not play in any other server. i can pay with Gpotatos with no problem on any server.
$200~300 on Any pet the total amount wont be less than the lowest i offer it can be more depending the pet lvl and the pet itself.
Also im looking for a middle man for this trade if any available preffer someone with ITrader or if you can trade first then i pay will also be accepted im a very reputable person in game with a 4~5 years experience in game if you need refs or other stuff i can provide.
im just tired like everyone else of spending 200 300$ in CS to try Empty Pet cards and end up failing them all
Rate ATM in Unicorn
Angels 0/13
Naga 0/14
Hawk 0/3
Harpy 0/8
Unicorn 1/3

so yeah basically i just tamed a special rare out of all those cards and yes rares where sprees so i tried them all the same day all made with 10+4 taming unicorn with 10+3 so please let me know.

i also have to mention i quited Tortus because i failed 68 Tpros in a Row on a Genie... tired really tired of it but cant get enough of this game have tried all of them none has the perfect gameplay this one does.
you can email me to

Old 06/06/2010, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
If the Trade is Done in Unicorn for a Unicorn character i can also add Perma Arch Angel Wings R5 RP With Equips and lots of stuff

« WTT Gpot acc. | 11x Evoker for trade »