Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fenrir Account (best offers plz)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fenrir Account (best offers plz)

I want to sell a account that has and 88 druid on it has all the original **** on it, cloaks money (non-tradable ss's) about 10 or so of those ss's also some other ****, also some alt's that are on there has some stuff (druid has alot of +1 +2 and a few +3 cards) Offer away best offer gets it...

« WTT/S R7 account on fenrir server | 104 SB/117 Sin/127 Shadow Hunter/Naga »

Similar Threads
WTS/T 14x BS account on Fenrir.
01/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, The account is low 14x having just completed the R6 quest. I am keen on trading the account for other characters on the same server, Fenrir. I am looking for an evoker, soldier or champion around the same level. Interested parties,...
WTS Fenrir R6 Account
01/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
THIS ACCOUNT MUST BE SOLD BY TOMORROW NIGHT (4/15) I have run into some finance issues and have to sell these accounts to help pay for my mortgage. I need to get rid of these ASAP. lvl 136 SH on Fenrir almost 137 ---- SOLD ---- Comes...
WTB 13x account on Fenrir
05/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hi as topic. looking to buy 13x asurian or devaian account. Looking for basic gears to play on and some skill cards and a same level pet thanks. Offer me here
Wts Lv 13X Account on Fenrir! Take a look!
05/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
ACC SOLD still buying ruppees I am also buying ruppees @ 7.50 to 8 Usd / 100 million in bulk! Price is negotiable!! For those interested parties, please leave your offer and contact, either msn or email behind. Feel free to PM me for...
R5 account(fenrir)
02/12/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Traded!!!!