Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT/S R7 account on fenrir server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/S R7 account on fenrir server

I want to sell or trade my rappelz account. Account is a r7 soul breeder with r7 armor and weapon. Weapon and armor are upped and dont contain any durability on them. Account is basically clean except for the weapons and armors on all the chars.

Im looking to trade the account for 2 high lvl pets (angel/naga/cerb/koala/genie) or 1 tamed ifrit or wd. I would also prefer if the pets came with gear.

As for sale price, i dont have one. Will sell the account to the highest bidder.

Leave me offers or pm your offers. I check my email daily so you'll get a quick reply.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey i can trade my old accound, has all items and pets and everything on it...only thing it lacks is cash but i could easily be made back by selling the claoks and others, the highest lvl on it is 88 or 89 i think....