Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Pantera account for 13x Sb acc (ANY server)

Discussion on WTT Pantera account for 13x Sb acc (ANY server) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTT Pantera account for 13x Sb acc (ANY server)

Hello all!

first things first this will be a FULL account trade i will require:
(1) month and year the account was registered
(2) The first and last name you registered
(3)the date of birth on the account
(4) Your country and continent of origin
(5) E-mail address used to register(not a new one the ORIGINAL)

i will provide the same information

the account i have is on US sever : Pantera(PVP)

the account has:

115+ assasin
108+ Soulbreeder
a mule with mounts on it ( about 20 lydians)

Pets:
48 yeti
94 tortus
61 chicken
61 pantera
63 Bp
83 sala

*none of the pets have gear*

the assasin has FULL gear r5 1h swords r5 war amr war helm (CS) and all other tiems the gear is all +3 lvl 10 or higher

the soul breeder has all but the belt and the gloves and boots are +5lv5 and +5 lv1 it has a r5 cs sumoner helm +3lvl10 as well

i will give this account with listed items in full in exhange for a 130++ soul breeder account with GEAR on the soul breeder or a 120+ account with gear on the soulbreeder and some pets.
any server EXCEPT pantera/unicorn

this trade will have a middle man used
i WILL not go first you will deliver the needed info and i will verify it all if all is correct i will send the same informations needed.
i can provide screen shots.
if you are interested please post here AND send me a pm
Old 04/15/2010, 08:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Roflmao, you cant expect someone to give you original email of an account.. what if its the same with me? i use my accout+original email for msn... you cant expect people to do that...

i lol'd at this threat
Old 04/15/2010, 08:13   #3

Thumbs up im glad u lold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rne1994 View Post
Roflmao, you cant expect someone to give you original email of an account.. what if its the same with me? i use my accout+original email for msn... you cant expect people to do that...

i lol'd at this threat
im so glad u lol'd
now move on

any one who is actualy serious would have pmed me regarding the email issue instead of flameing the thread liek a dumb ***

yes i can negotiate a deal on the e-mail but being rude will not get u **** with me FYI
Old 04/17/2010, 12:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. rne is right
2. NO WAY IN HELL that your account is worth ANY lvl 130+ account I mean that account is just ****...
3. Assasin isnt very wanted, Sb is but its only lvl 108 not worth an 130+ sb