Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Pantera and Fenrir accounts.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Pantera and Fenrir accounts.

Soldier can come geared, bishop is naked on pantera
Also selling 89 Evoker, 88 bishop (account naked and both chars on same acc) and 88 druid with pimped stuff and 115 sala with gear on Fenrir
Accepting stuff on any server and USD. leave ur offers here

Old 04/15/2010, 08:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
Soldier can come geared, bishop is naked on pantera
Also selling 89 Evoker, 88 bishop (account naked and both chars on same acc) and 88 druid with pimped stuff and 115 sala with gear on Fenrir
Accepting stuff on any server and USD. leave ur offers here

i got a 280 usd offer for that... talk to me on msn this midday, and ill tell you who offered

« Tamed Ifrit for Sale <Fenrir> | WTT/S Sin (Fenrir) »

Similar Threads
[Pantera]Selling R6 harpy + gear
09/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling 120 Harpy with +20 R5 longbow and level 10+3 forceful R6 hunter armor, I'm thinking about 100$ for it but give me your offer HERE, do not PM me let everyone see your offer so you guys can bid each other up, I will not go first and will not use middleman. Peace and ILY all might also sell 13x Shadow Hunter with gear/cards depending on offer
Selling 130ish Pantera account.
07/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
It's a male asura, the account is clean, willing to trade for other 125-140 accounts of any class, will not go first or use middle man. IF INTERESTED POST YOUR OFFERS HERE, WILL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER PRETTY FUCKING QUICK. May post screenshots if needed, the account comes with lydian character, 39ish cleric and 60 sin.
Selling 100M on pantera for 5$
07/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
pm me here, u will go first
Selling Account - Pantera PvP
07/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys im selling a pantera PvP account, as I dont play this game at all anymore as Im too busy and need a little cash, I would like to sell my account for cash and cash only via paypal, the account has the following: 13x Chaos Magician 9x Bishop 10x Champion Those are the main toons but there are a few lower ones like delvled evoker and so on for farming, the following are the items which I have on my account: 130 Days Hidden Village +18 lvl 10 R6 2h staff (Non Dura)
WTS pantera accounts
12/03/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
hi, i got multiple accounts on pantera. all clean or i can add equips / pets. 2x r6 account 3x r4 account pm me for more info on the accounts.