Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling rupees ( Fenrir Server )

Discussion on Selling rupees ( Fenrir Server ) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling rupees ( Fenrir Server )

i would like to sell 1.5 billion - 3b rupees on the Fenrir server, pm the anmount of Dollars/Euros your willing to pay via privat msg.

*im only interested in paypal deals*

if you dont give me an cash offer for the rupees i wont reply your msg

thanks and have fun

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling rupees Fenrir
09/04/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling 495m rupees on Fenrir. If you are interested please send me a PM with your offer (dollars/euro's). Only payment accepted through Paypal. It's also possible to buy in packages of 100m but I prefer that all get sold at once.
[WTB] Fenrir server rupees
07/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy rupees (200M) on fenrir server, paying through PayPal. PM me with price per 100M please.
WTB Rupees on Fenrir server
07/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
WTB Rupees on Fenrir server. Want to buy about 2 bil. 100 mil = 7 US Will not go first. I already bough rupees (2 bil) and payed in small increments. For example: I set up a shop on flea market with return scrolls for 100 mil each. You buy it with toon (send me a name in private message). If you scared to buy all, buy 1 a time and will send you appropriate money amount (7$) so you only would be risking 100 mil although I am not a scammer :pimp:
[WTS] Rupees Fenrir Server
07/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Selling rupees on Fenrir server, pm me price per 100m that you're offering. Thanks :)
WTB: Rupees on Fenrir server
06/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Im just looking to buy some money off people via paypal. If you are selling on Fenrir send me how much you charge per 100m. Post here or send a message. Ill do middle man also.