Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOST 1k USD TO THIS SELLER WATCH OUT

Discussion on LOST 1k USD TO THIS SELLER WATCH OUT within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOST 1k USD TO THIS SELLER WATCH OUT

Hi all.. I did not do my research good enough and unfortunatly i lost all my precious thing i had one this game and i obligated to leave and quit.. am so depressed but this guy scammed me and i guess is my fault

DO NOT TRADE WITH
yeetyagga6
woah#9999
chronictrading#1234

This guy scammed me stuff worth over 1.3T (1k usd) . Im so over but i would really like to come back playing. If by any chance any one can help me a little over i completly lost 70% or so of my things.. I like so much this game

Take care all and be carefull