Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LYDIAN: WTB 125+ ASURA MALE CHAR

Discussion on LYDIAN: WTB 125+ ASURA MALE CHAR within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LYDIAN: WTB 125+ ASURA MALE CHAR

as the title says i want to buy a 125+ asura male char on lydian server preferably naked as i can supply myself with pets/equips, etc. i will only deal with a middleman MOD from this site, and my only payment method will be paypal. please don't ask for any other kind of payment option. either pm me with character lvl and class or leave a comment here with that info. i will respond with my offer in pm - THANKS!
Old 02/03/2010, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 12x sb for 12x asura char on lydian/tanda
02/08/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
the sb is clean but I can add gear to it. I'm just looking for an asuran char close to my level. Would prefer if it was a wl but any asuran chae would be nice
WTT or WTB 120+ sorc/male asura char LYDIAN/TANDA
02/07/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
wtt my 120 sb on lydian for 118+ sorc on tanda or lydian. or wtb 118+ sorc on tanda/lydian (paypal with middleman only) my acc is virtually naked except for some cards and stuff in the wh. im looking for a naked account. offer in private message ASAP!! server merge coming and i don't want my name taken!
WTT for a r5 char on lydian
01/18/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
i will trade 2 accounts acc #1 lvl 87 priest lvl50 strider lvl 67 soul breeder lvl 50 soul breeder lvl 53 holy warrior lvl 34 dark migician priest has a +5 lvl 8 r4 staff and +5 lvl 1 r4 robe pets
WTT Lydian lv 104 SB for other char.
12/25/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
The account is on Lydian it is a lv 104 SB with several lv 11x and 12x pets all skills maxed and good gear, im looking for an offer of rare pets (any server) or any other class (any server) Basicly i am bored of SB and i dont want to get a rebirth scroll or lv a new char to 100+ so make a char offer or maybe a rare pet offer.
WTB Bot Male 2 Slots WT Set[Asura]
12/16/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy the following items in Asura: - Bot male 2 slots WT set - 2 slots WB300 - +9/10/11 4 slots LM axe/spear If you have, please pm me and tell me what you want to trade (gold, exp cards or $s) Thanks,