Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Corruptor Level 160 With Good Gears Undine

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Corruptor Level 160 With Good Gears Undine

Want to sell my Rappelz Account Undine Server, Has 150bill worth of cash! +20 Feral Gears on Helm, Armour, Glove, Boots, and a gimped Magewall, +20 Circus 2H Staff! With lots of good pets! Cardinal buff slaves and many more. Had this account since E2. Perfect Healer pet included and an epic belt set. PM me for more info.

« WTB Cheiron Stuff/Rupees | SELLING valueble Items Undine Server »

Similar Threads
[Selling] One of the best Corruptor in Undine Server
03/08/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
So as I wrote the title , I am selling one of the best Corruptor in Undine Server: T3 JLv60 Corruptor full equiped - Epic UG Gears , +23 Epic 2H Circus Staff , Best belt pets for Corruptor ( Mephisto Card as well ) , Frantic/Primal Arena Deco (2x...
[Selling] [Undine] 154 DT + Pimped R7 Corruptor gears + more!.
01/27/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there today i will be selling my rappelz account, im selling it because i dont play the game anymore and am in need of money. ---- I DO BELIEVE I AM MISSING SOME STUFF FROM THE LIST ---- Here are the following items i have on my account,...
[Naga] 50b of stuff + R7 Corruptor + pimped gears.
06/21/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 28 Replies
Hi there today i will be selling my rappelz account, im selling it because i dont play the game anymore and am in need of money. Here are the following items i have on my account, i'm just going to note the valuables. -- Cash -- 3 Billion...
a level 3 vip pure ninja lv. 133 with some good gears!
08/14/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my pure ninja 130-130-133 VIP level 3 in Crystal server.(via PayPal) Gears : .Veil 2-soc sdg +5 (S) Lv.67 .Neck 1-soc sdg -1 dmg +5 (S) Lv.112 .Katana 2-soc sdg +5 (S) Lv.130 .Fan 2-soc rtg +5 (S) .Steed +4 .Magical Bottle and...
Trading Tro-water acc pretty good gears for a tro with same gears or close
07/25/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Trading tro-water acc with +3 super tro armor super +3 1 soc club super +3 ring elite +2 boots elite +2 sword super no + necky super +2 coro super +2 super fan and a ref tower lol (lost elite one getting red) his tao gears are the following uni 1...