Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Cards, items, pets and gold Undine

Discussion on WTS Cards, items, pets and gold Undine within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Cards, items, pets and gold Undine

I WTS some stuff off my account via moneygram, western union or paypal (tho i rather moneygram). Im from the sever Undine and some of them stuff i want to sell right now are:
+5 lion's claw,
+5 blood aura,
+5 combat support,
+5 creature life transfer,
+4 creature intimidate,
+4 power support,
+3 pass damage,
+3 creature taming
S2 158 rare gk range with rf pick relic
s1 rare baron range 154 dt unity rf
s3 bp 151
Mohi loot pet
boss cards: aurumis, takin, soulseeker, betrayal, baron
+10 commanding angelfeather lb
+11 devouring angelfeather lb
+13 commanding ivory hunter armor
empty cards:
3 angels
197 yeti
205 skel
103 lydian
9 kenta
3 cerb
If im able to sell some items within the game, i'll be selling gold at $1 for 1 billion. For now let me know what you like, i also have tons of skill cards i still need to work on but im just trying to earn some money real bad.
I'll be on skype: ndrsamuels
if there's anything you need, just ask and i'll check if i have it for you.
Thank you for your time in reading this, enjoy your day.
Old 04/06/2015, 18:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much for the S2 gk and the s1 baron??

Tags
rappelz, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Items/Pets/Rupees (Undine)
09/13/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for a few specific things. I'd like to buy them in a bundle if I could for a nice price, but if not then please let me know what you have and what your price is. What I'm looking for: +20 4 slot Warrior UG Armor with nice stats (acc/eva/mres/crit power/crit rate) +10 or higher 3 slot UG Gloves with nice stats (acc/eva/mres/crit power/crit rate) +10 or higher 3 slot UG Boots with nice stats (acc/eva/mres/crit power/crit rate) +10 or higher UG Helm with nice stats...
[Buying] Items/Rupee/Pets - Undine
12/14/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 11 Replies
WTB Basically everything on undine Looking for: S0 R7 DT. 300b +20 gears. +5 Cards. PM Me whatever you have i'll buy.
[Selling] Undine Pets - random items - rupees
12/09/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys i'm just trying to make a quick buck off Rappelz as i don't really have the time to play these days I have a few +20 items, mostly old d3 but a couple of MC items, some pets.. basically ill show you ingame if you seem worth the time I accept paypal or western union and I won't go first. I'm more than happy to show you I do have the items before any payment my skype adress: [email protected]
[WTS] +20 Items and Good Pets on Undine
03/19/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
+20 Feral 2H Staff with Good Awakening, TD and Galaxy (45$) +20 Feral Magicians Armor (40$) S3 156 Blue Pixie with +20 T2 Diabolical Staff with Galaxy(10$) S1 White Dragon Belt(35$) TDed Feral Magicians Gloves and Boots (6$) Lvl 10 Primal Necklace (3$) Will Sell +20 Staff, Armor and White Dragon for a 105$ Will sell everything for 125$
[NAGA] WTB Items, Skill Cards, and Pets
03/21/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I decided to create a new thread with a more appropriate title. Anyways, here is a list of items I seek: EQUIPMENT: -r6 or r7 Wicked or Fleeting CM Equipment -r5, r6, or r7 Priest Equipment -r5, r6, or r7 Soul Breeder Equipment SKILL CARDS: -Fire Arrow or Lightning Bolt (+4 or more) -Any Priest/Healer Skill Cards (+3 or more) -Any Soul Breeder Skill Cards (+3 or more, exception: CTC +6 or more)