Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS r7 acc or items bapho server

Discussion on WTS r7 acc or items bapho server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS r7 acc or items bapho server

i have a 153 deadeye in rappelz
(SCREENSHOT OF CHAR AND ITEMS PROVIDED)
152 harpy
149 angel
i have 1b but its because i bought a lot of deco's
i have full goryeon set, 2 belt kentas, 2 belt skels, panda and holly pet
i have ss epros ereps and tons of crackers from the item shop that just stacked over time
a white tiger riding mount and a blue lydian mount
REASON im selling is because i might get addicted again after not playing for a long time

I HAVE THE BEST REP in game in my guild but i need to quit if i were to sell the account but i can just tell em i sold it so you can get help through runs and all the grinding

DONT TRY TO SCAM ME I'VE BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND TRUST ME YOU'LL BE DISSAPOINTED. MY REP HERE AND IN OTHER SITES ARE PROOF OF ME DOING 100% CLEAN BUSINESS. MORE BACKUP INFORMATION TO BACK ME UP IF YOU WANT PM ME.

i really love this game but i think its time i prioritize my studies more than anything.

Tags
baphomet ruppies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling on Bapho us server
10/07/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
selling S1 dt 155+25 Feral Long Bow +20 with crit and dex tears Rage stone 800+ Intense +20 Hunter Armor with crit and agi Tears also selling all equips for MM Feral gloves / boots / helm all are +6 and up and with crit and dex tears ... please inbox me if interested willl only do via paypal !!! and i do have skype :] thank you and please inbox me :]
[Selling] seliing on bapho server all must go !
10/05/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
selling S1 dt 155+25 have axe and armor for dt Axe is intense +12 lv 10 with str and vit tears and armor is +10 intense with vit and str tears Feral Long Bow +20 with crit and dex tears Rage stone 800+ Intense +20 Hunter Armor with crit and agi Tears also selling all equips for MM Feral gloves / boots / helm all are +6 and up and with crit and dex tears ... please inbox me if interested willl only do via paypal !!! and i do have skype :] thank you and please inbox me :]
[Selling] selling on Bapho us server
10/05/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
selling S1 dt 155+25 have axe and armor for dt Axe is intense +12 lv 10 with str and vit tears and armor is +10 intense with vit and str tears Feral Long Bow +20 with crit and dex tears Rage stone 800+ Intense +20 Hunter Armor with crit and agi Tears also selling all equips for MM Feral gloves / boots / helm all are +6 and up and with crit and dex tears ... please inbox me if interested willl only do via paypal !!! and i do have skype :] thank you and please inbox me :]
[Selling] about 800bil on Bapho server
08/23/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
selling about 800b on bapho server pm me offer in inbox and we can talk on skype too about this..