Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undine Account For Sale(CHEAP!)

Discussion on Undine Account For Sale(CHEAP!) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Undine Account For Sale(CHEAP!)

Selling a clean account with lvl 134 Knight/ lvl 92 Evoker/lvl 90 archer/lvl 60 sin.
The account is almost empty. there are some non tradeable SS and AC's in the Item box(17SS/12AC/1 Watermelon hat(60days)/1 lucky pot/a blue lydian)

The account is full of useless stuffs that u can sell for max 10 mill at all.

With this account i give you another Undine account with a slave priest(lvl 107) and an ursa char(lvl 30 warlock)
This account have some useful stuff like +5/10 T2 1h staff with the healer.
in this account i also have some ac/SS and gmfb non for sale in the item box.

Both of the account have a character with full timed lydians.(Enough for all the characters for a year maybe)

So im selling these. Pm me or write here a comment if you intrested.
Im selling it in very low price!

If you intrested you can also send me an email.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting sale[Undine] 15x accounts/R7 ASC
02/28/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Finnaly done with Rappelz and moving on to other games with my buddys. Reason for selling the account is because I recently bought new GPU for my 5 years old PC and it's a major bottleneck, therefore I'll need to upgrade the whole system. I'm selling the whole account which includes: T1(150+) Magus(Bufflsave) T1(150+) DE Both need to do the sword TP quest, DE might need collecting TP quest aswell.
02/23/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a clean account with lvl 134 Knight/ lvl 92 Evoker/lvl 90 archer/lvl 60 sin. The account is almost empty. there are some non tradeable SS and AC's in the Item box(17SS/12AC/1 Watermelon hat(60days)/1 lucky pot/a blue lydian) The account is full of useless stuffs that u can sell for max 10 mill at all. With this account i give you another Undine account with a slave priest(lvl 107) and an ursa char(lvl 30 warlock) This account have some useful stuff like +5/10 T2 1h staff with...
SALE on undine
02/14/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
I'm quitting again. i have some stuff for sell. 152-card buff slave 4tp 151-BM w/howl 5tp 154+25 dt 155+25 wd 155+25 golem
undine account t3s for sale
02/08/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
T3 account undine After having a long break and a real life its sad for me to say that i no longer enjoy rappelz so my account is up for sale. i have 160 corruptor 5tp 160 deadeye 5 tp 160 cardinal 6tp 158 Voidmage 5tp
US-Undine Marksman for sale cheap
12/22/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hello , I have an account in US Undine Server that iam willing to sell naked or full equiped or with some equips :) character lvl : 157 probably 158 by the end of this week Job : Marksman Equips : Full primal equips with +20 Primal Long Bow TDed and Galaxied and CS Hunter Helmet Belt : 6 slot feral master belt with belt pets and crus card it can get 245 cri power and 11.9 k pattk unbuffed which is not very oped but pretty good considering bow is only d1 There are some SSs left in the...