Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling rupees on Baphomet

Discussion on Selling rupees on Baphomet within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling rupees on Baphomet

selling rupees about 50-60b left pm me offer in private and if you have skype or fb tell me its easyer to talk there.... add me on skype if you want my name is kristijan0904

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Rupees - Baphomet Server
03/10/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Selling rupees on Baphomet server: 1B = 3$ Accepted payments: Paypal and PaysafeCard (you can suggest others). You go first. PM or add me on skype with the e-mail: [email protected]; or find me by the name "live:bqct".
Selling on Baphomet.
12/29/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
*SOLD*
WTB DT +/or rupees on Baphomet
12/17/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
WTB DT , r7 would be perfect also want to buy rupees send me price $/billion. Payment method paypal or psc. ty
WTB rupees on Baphomet
12/15/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Trying to get around 100b rupees paying via psc or bank transfer pm me your prices :) paypal avaliable too
WTS/T Rupees Baphomet
12/09/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I currently have 21b rupees for sale or trade. I do not know the current price but it was $4.5 per b last time I got on these forums. So that's about $94 for the full amount. I'll also trade for a WoW US account or WoW US gold (Ravencrest server preferred). I have a 101 sin on an account I'll sell along with the gold (Which will include everything else such as Takim card, s4 90 wolf, and some other odds and ends) for an extra $6 $100 for account + all rupees. Verified paypal, you...