Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rupees Shower, Baphomet server;

Discussion on Rupees Shower, Baphomet server; within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rupees Shower, Baphomet server;

Hi everyone! Wanna be rich on baphomet server? Now you can!
First selling update: 1600 bilions!!!
price? 2$ each!!! It's not all:
if you buy 500+b you will get +10% FREE!!!
if you buy 1000+b you will get +15% FREE!!!

Tags
coolest!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Rupees/acc on Baphomet US Server
07/25/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
157 Berserker 125.6 b cash plus what's below r7 obsikidar cloak 4 s2 hawks 2 s3 yetis 2 s2 nms 10+3 necklace ninja/swim full deco. +5 Berserker/Marksman Cards.
WTS rupees on baphomet
05/21/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
like tittle said like to sell rupees on baphomet. 0.75 usd/B pm or respond here i do not go first and prefer paypall
[WTS] Rupees - Baphomet Server
03/10/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Selling rupees on Baphomet server: 1B = 3$ Accepted payments: Paypal and PaysafeCard (you can suggest others). You go first. PM or add me on skype with the e-mail: [email protected]; or find me by the name "live:bqct".
WTB rupees on Baphomet
12/15/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Trying to get around 100b rupees paying via psc or bank transfer pm me your prices :) paypal avaliable too
WTS/T Rupees Baphomet
12/09/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I currently have 21b rupees for sale or trade. I do not know the current price but it was $4.5 per b last time I got on these forums. So that's about $94 for the full amount. I'll also trade for a WoW US account or WoW US gold (Ravencrest server preferred). I have a 101 sin on an account I'll sell along with the gold (Which will include everything else such as Takim card, s4 90 wolf, and some other odds and ends) for an extra $6 $100 for account + all rupees. Verified paypal, you...