Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Ruppies On us finrir Server

Discussion on WTB Ruppies On us finrir Server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Ruppies On us finrir Server

give me webs or people who want to sell ruppies im in need to buy please message me or what now Thanx you im looking to buy 10 bill ruppies for a reasonable price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 5-10 bill Ruppies on Us finrir server please at a good price
01/22/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
looking to buy Ruppies on finrir server cheap i could use it :] please and tahnk you message me and we can talk :]
WTS R7 S1 151+25 Golem and us Finrir sever
01/15/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
im looking to sell for cash or in game cash ruppies pm me offers any questions just ask ;]
WTB DT on Finrir Sever
12/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
looking to buy dt on finrir sever message me paying via paypal :] pm me lv and how much u looking for :]
WTB on finrir
03/26/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
looking for a r6+ genie with gear would like pimp but will take +12 and higher and high lvl uni with gear just pm me what you got and how much you want
WTS Ruppies (Bahamut Server)
02/28/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Well like it says, WTS Rupppies !! So ive finaly sold all my ingame stuff so i currently have 11b in ruppies im asking $100 = 1b. or make offer feel free to leave message or pm me ty. My Rules As Always. You Go First We Meet In Trainie Island Where We Make Trade. Plain And Simple.