Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RappelzVeteran is scammer tc ppl :S

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RappelzVeteran is scammer tc ppl :S

We were about to made deal, he wanted to by my rappelz stuffs, i never didn't trade so i didn't know he says that he will not give that cash before i give him stuffs, i quited so i was like meh ok idc but don't scamm me, saw on epvp that he is thrustfull guy but i guess thats lie. I dont understand how ppl can be that rude and unfair thats really not nice, atleast he could get on skype and tell me why he didn't send me money where is problem we could fix it not just run like nothing happend. Maybe it was my fault that i gived 1st but always someone have to give 1st...

Well gl ppl don't be like me take care and don't trade with him if you don't want to lose.

Old 05/11/2012, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The buyer of accounts should always be going first, maybe if you have some screenies of what happened, that you could post here and too some of the sites mods, he will get banned if what your saying is correct.

Old 05/11/2012, 16:40   #3

i can show you skype converstation, he says how he is buying for long time here, his black market is 8/0/0, ppl says that he is thrustfull, that he can't give that amount of money 1st, i never didn't traded never like that but meh... I just don't understand how he can be that rude and unfair. Deal is deal. I hate that kind of ppl :/ Atleast he could pm me on skype and tell me whats going on or something, hes offline for 2 days already -.-"

That only shows how good person is he... tnx mate for making me trust you ...
Old 05/12/2012, 15:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nothing new, everyone know hes a scammer or everyone should know atleast,
dunno why he isnt banned yet, its like a gank of scammers around here telling each other they would be trustful, if you sell dont go first!!!

nothing new, everyone know hes a scammer or everyone should know atleast,
dunno why he isnt banned yet, its like a gank of scammers around here telling each other they would be trustful, if you sell dont go first!!!

« Tortus [US] - Stuff and rupees | Rappelz Fenris Rupees Gold »